Professionals in balance
Coaching by and for professionals
Open minded, quick to the point and very committed
I have worked with great pleasure through my company Aletrino Coaching for more than 10 years.
With my background as a lawyer and a strong sense of interpersonal relationships, I have been dedicated for years to helping professionals achieve balance, personal development and inner growth.
- Independent (executive) coach with more than ten years of experience
- Team coach for teams that want to improve their cooperation/working relationship
- Guidance in intervision/supervision
- External confidant for companies
- Former MfN-registered mediator specialised in labour and business matters
- Center for Executive Coaching, VU University Amsterdam
- Coaching for Professionals Programme, School for Coaching, Utrecht
- 20 years of experience as an independent certified business mediator
- PRI (Past Reality Integration)
- Loss coaching, WoutersvanDam
- Master’s degree in civil law at Leiden University
I hold an EIA certification (practioner level). EIA stands for European Individual Accreditation. It is the quality label for professional coaches and is valid worldwide. I am also registered with NOBCO (Dutch Association of Professional Coaches)/EMCC (European Mentoring and Coaching Counsel).
Code of ethics
Wendelien as a coach
- Focussed on results and solutions
- Involved, warm
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Quick to the essence
My clients are professionals from the legal profession, the administration of justice, the business world, healthcare, the government and higher (university) professional education.